Information collected by Us
Our primary goal of collecting Your Information is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows the Company to provide Services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our Platform to make Your experience safer and easier.
When You visit the Platform, You may provide us with Your
- Personal Information: Name, gender, date of birth, images, mobile number, email address,bank account information and content which You knowingly disclose andis collected on an individual basis.
Automatic Information: We receive and store
certain information such as Your location, which
automatically becomes accessible to Us by virtue
of You accessing the Platform on Your device.
Additionally, like many other Platforms, We use
Cookies and obtain certain types of information
when Your device accesses the Platform or
advertisements and other content served by or on
behalf of the Platform.
- Traffic monitoring
- IP address from which You access the Platform
- Type of device and operating system used to access the Platform
- Date and time of Your access to the Platform
- Pages that You visit.
- Stored Information: We store all data that is shared by You or by a third party on Your behalf such as image files, documents etc. either at the time of accessing the Platform or at a later stage.
Personal Information, Automatic Information and Stored Information shall individually be referred to as “Personal Information”, “Automatic Information”, “Stored Information” and collectively as “Information”.
Use of Information
- We use Your Information for understanding Users in such a way as to provide better Services of the Platform.
- We use Your Information to customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
- To send You communication, as per Your notification settings, on any updates or developments pertaining to the Platform or Your use of the Platform
- To provide You with technical support, including Platform updates.
- To facilitate payment processes and verify payment information (if applicable).
Types of information not allowed on the Platform
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech
- Credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Content that is deemed illegal by the governing laws
- Fake or impostor profiles
Information Sharing Policy
- Generally, the Company will not disclose personally identifiable information that We collect through Your use of the Platform to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to Our affiliates, third party contractors, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain Platform related Services (such as improving Platform related Services and features, or maintenance Services) on Our behalf.
- We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if We believe that We are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Platform or Our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of or Our employees, the Users of the Platform, the public, or You.
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Information to a prospective purchaser of Our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure that Your privacy is protected.
- Even if We delete Your Information, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Technical and functional management of the Platform
When You use Our Platform, We may also process technical data such as Your IP address, Device ID or MAC address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
SecurityThe Platform takes Your security seriously and We take precautions to keep Your Information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information that We collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, We cannot guarantee that communications between You and the Company, or information stored on Our Platform, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any transmission of information by You to Our Platform is at Your own risk.
We reserve the right to disclose Your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Our Platform. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for the Company to disclose Your Information, if so required under the applicable law.
A Special Note about Children
The Services under the Platform are not directed towards children under 18 (eighteen). They are not allowed to register with or use the service or provide personal data. If We discover that We have collected personal information from a child under 18, We will delete that information immediately.